Accuquilt GO! BIG Fabric Cutter
Starter Set Includes:
- GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter
- GO! Flying Geese-3 1/2″ x 6 1/2″ (3″ x 6″ Finished) (55456)
- GO! Cutting Mat-6″ x 12″ (55112)
- Pattern & Idea Book
- Product Registration Card
- Quick Start Guide
- User’s Guide [Click to View or Download]
- Closed Dimensions: 19″W x 6″L x 11″ H (48.3 cm x 15.2 cm x 27.9 cm)
- Open Dimensions: 19″W x 18″L x 6″ H (48.3 cm x 45.7 cm x 15.2 cm)
- Item Weight: 23 lbs (10.4 kg)
- Boxed Weight: 28 lbs. (12.7 kg)
Features and Benefits:
- Our fastest cutter! Cuts two 6″ wide dies, side by side, at a time
- Accurately cuts up to 6 layers of fabric
- Safe & Easy – Alleviates hand and arm strain.
- Compatible with all GO! dies
- Electric – Fully automatic for ease of use
- Our Biggest system – Cuts up to 14″ wide dies
- Built-in safety features
- Folds for portability and easy storage
- Coordinates with GO! Fabric Cutter Tote & Die Bag
Layer die (with foam side up),
then fabric and cutting mat.
TIP: You can cut two 6″ wide dies side by side at the same time.For most accurate cuts, place fabric on the lengthwise grain. To conserve fabric, cover only the shape to be cut, not the entire die board.
Press green power button to turn on cutter. Push die, fabric, and mat firmly against roller. The pieces will automatically move through cutter.
Remove mat and perfectly cut shapes! Repeat process. Press Power button to turn off cutter when finished.
TIP:For asymmetrical shapes, place fabric pattern side up if you want the shape to look exactly like the shape on the die. Place fabric pattern side down if you want the shape to be a mirror image of the shape on the die.
GO! Fabric Chart: Chart below is the recommend number of fabric layers; actual number of fabric layers will vary depending on fabric type and thickness.
|Cotton with Fusible Web||4|
Care & Maintenance: For best results, always keep your GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter clean and lint free. To clean the fabric cutter inside and out, use a soft dry cloth. Avoid abrasives, solvents and spray cleaners. If necessary, wipe with a damp cloth, then polish with a dry cloth. Use canned air to clear lint from roller area. The GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter does not have replacement parts.