Introducing the Melanns Embroidery Masterclass
At Melann’s we’re committed to teaching sewers how to get the most out of your embroidery machine. Unfortunately, not everyone can come to our tutorials and workshops.
That’s why we’ve created this series of Embroidery Masterclasses so that they are available to everyone!
Sewing celebrity Bernadet Shears designed these Masterclasses, so you know they’re good.
The Bunch of Chrysanthemums Masterclass introduces creative techniques such as overlapping and combining multiple hoopings, using templates to mark and precisely position embroidery designs and finishing off piping in a professional manner.
Learn to sew like a pro with these step-by-step tutorials.
- Video step-by-step instructions show by Bernadet Shear
- Fabric designed by Kaffe Fassett
- Piping cord
- Continuous zipper
- 13x Robinson Anton thread colours (yours to keep)
- CD with all the designs (yours to keep)
- Notes with JPEG templates for embroiders (yours to keep)