Included in the kit:
- Hoffman Super Nova panel – in colour Topaz
- 2m Black woven fabric (bodies, wings & binding)
- Batik Jelly Roll ‘Rainbows’ (applique colours)
- Instructions and true-to-size template
Optional supplies (What we used in addition):
- 3m Vliesofix (fusible webbing)
- Applique scissors
- Black Robinson Anton embroidery thread
- Backing fabric
On our sample, we made a border from the left over Jelly Roll fabrics. It can also be pieced together to make a backing instead.
We simply zig-zagged around the applique pieces to finish off the edges – and had lots of fun doing it in the process!
This is definitely a project to complete over a period of time, lots of our ladies love to cut out the pieces as a pass time or while watching the ‘telly’.