The Husqvarna Designer Brilliance is a beautiful sew. It is simple to use and very reliable.
Feet: Utility Foot A, Decorative Stitch Foot B, Buttonhole Foot C, Blindhem Foot D, Zipper Foot E, Non-stick Glide Foot H, Edging Foot J, Piecing Foot P, Embroidery/Darning Foot R, Side Motion Foot S, Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot, Clear Open Toe Foot
Other: Straight Stitch Needle Plate
Over 460 stitches across 19 categories for easy selection, and stitches up to 54mm wide. Exclusive patented stitch techniques. 4 sewing alphabets with both upper and lowercase letters for easy programming.
TOP SEWING FEATURES:
- 3.5 (70×53mm) Interactive Color Touch Screen with 320×240 resolution
- 10 (250mm) of spacious sewing surface
- Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR feature
- Exclusive HUSQVARNA VIKING stitch techniques, including Dimensional Stitches (patented) and Theme Stitches.
- Exclusive SENSOR SYSTEM technology
- Convenient sewing function buttons including: needle up/down, start/stop, stop, fix
- Automatic thread cutter One touch instantly cuts the top and bobbin threads and pulls the thread tails to the underside of your fabric.
- 4 sewing alphabets, with both upper and lower case letters
- Straight stitch needle plate and sensor – Attach the straight stitch needle plate for a more accurate straight stitch. The straight stitch needle plate sensor will alert warns you if you try to select any other stitch to avoid breaking needles.
- Side-motion sewing up to 54mm wide
- 11 perfectly balanced buttonhole styles
- 29 needle positions Sews a straight stitch in 29 different needle positions for perfect topstitching, edge stitching, under stitching, stitching-in-the-ditch or quilting.
- Free-motion with any stitch – For easy and beautiful free-motion quilting using any stitch you choose. Select the one most convenient setting for you.
- 2 free-motion modes
- Stitch width safety Select the Stitch Width Safety to eliminate needle breakage with straight stitch accessories.
- Decorative tapering feature Choose from several angles to taper the beginning and end of your stitch
- Stitch positioning Move the complete stitch position on any 7mm or under stitch to line up stitches exactly where you want to sew
- 24 permanent memories in My Stitches
- Mirror image stitches
- Twin needle safety